- Give your users an intuitive, touch-enabled inbox experience. Your users can get more done from anywhere with a clean, uncluttered inbox that focuses on the relevant and important information.
- Allow your users to work better together on teams and projects. Site mailboxes enable your users to collaborate on projects, get up to speed quickly on teams they join, and share information easily. Co-authoring, document storage, and versioning is provided by SharePoint, while messaging is handled by Exchange with a complete user experience, including document access, within Outlook.
- Customize Exchange by integrating web-based apps for Outlook and Outlook Web App. Help your users spend less time switching between apps and make their communications experience more powerful with an extension model that allows you to provide easy plug-in access to web-based apps within both Outlook and Outlook Web App. With single sign-on to multiple apps, you can reduce complexity for users and give them secure, authorized access for each approved application.
Keep your organization safe
- Eliminate email threats before they reach your network. Exchange actively protects your communications with built-in defenses against viruses, spam, and phishing attacks.
- Protect your sensitive data and inform users of internal compliance policies. Prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) features identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis, and PolicyTips in Outlook inform users about policy violations before sensitive data is sent. Built-in DLP policies are based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, plus Exchange can support other policies important to your business.
- Enable your compliance officers to run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync from a single interface. Ensure internal and regulatory compliance by using the new eDiscovery Center to identify, hold, and analyze your organization's data from Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. The data always remains in place, so you never have to manage a separate store of data.